SALVAS defines the beauty in simplicity. They’re the blue jeans, the white tee—a staple for the sneaker age. SALVAS finds footing in playful details like subtle perforation and contrast colors, though comfort remains the common thread. They’re made to last, for any occasion, and everyone.
Shop the Men's SALVAS White Leather Sneaker
Our mission is to help restore the biodiversity and carbon-capturing potential of rainforests.
Since June 2020, we’ve committed to planting two trees for every pair of sneakers we sell. Our work starts in the Brazilian rainforest, where only 12.4% of the forest floor remains following widespread urbanization and agricultural logging. With the goal of restoring biological diversity in this essential biome, we plant over 120 tree species, based on what’s native to each site.
- Upper: Premium leather sourced from LWG-certified Gold Rated tanneries.
- Lining: Recycled Mesh lining
- Sole: 100% slip-resistant, natural rubber
- Insole: Removable, cork + bio-based foam (from mamona oil)
- Laces: Made with recycled plastics + organic cotton, with debossed metal aglets
- Construction: Handmade vulcanized sneaker; fully stitched outsole
We’ve extended our return window to 60 days! Returns and exchanges are accepted if your sneakers are:
- In the original packaging
For more information on our return & exchange policy, read our FAQ here.
Men's Size Guide
- Our sneakers run true to size
- If your shoe size varies (for example, sometimes you're an 8, sometimes you're an 8.5) we recommend sizing up
LWG-Certified Premium Leather
Our leather is sourced from LWG-certified Gold Rated tanneries—never from areas deforested for cattle farming.
Fully Stitched Outsole
SALVAS’ fully-stitched outsole ensures durability and a longer life span.
Our rubber is ethically ‘tapped’ (i.e. removing milky sap), to preserve the health of the tree and its bark.
A cushioned, ankle-hugging heel collar and our signature memory foam are made for your day-to-night comfort.
Get a Pair of Sneakers, Plant 2 Trees
Nurturing the planet is a cause that’s very dear to us at Cariuma. That’s why we decided to start our own Reforestation Program in our founders’ homeland, Brazil, where the rainforests are home to an increasing number of endangered plants & animals. For every pair of sustainable sneakers purchased, we plant a pair of trees in the Brazilian rainforest to directly aid in the restoration and preservation of these natural habitats.