This is an exclusive collaboration celebrating our shared commitment to a more sustainable world. It’s imagination at work for the greener good—playful, with a purpose.
This collector’s edition OCA is made with GOTS-certified organic cotton canvas, natural rubber and recycled plastics. They’re handcrafted to feel like the perfect broken-in sneaker, right out of the box. Of course, the star of this collaboration is Razer’s adorable sustainability mascot, Sneki Snek. This cutie will cheer you on as you walk, bike, or skate towards greener choices in your everyday life.
Your pair saves 10 trees around the world—because when our planet thrives, everybody wins. The sale of this shoe supports the work of Conservation International and their efforts to protect the world's forests.
Razer orders are eligible for Standard (Free Shipping)
- 5 business days
- Fully trackable with Email updates
- Duties & taxes payable upon checkout (no extra fees on delivery!)
- Free returns for products unused/unworn/unwashed within 60 days of delivery
We ship to 49 world regions, see full list: www.int.cariuma.com/pages/shipping
We offer two delivery options to our customers:
- EXPRESS shipping, which takes about 3-4 business days to arrive.
- STANDARD shipping, which takes about 6-9 business days to arrive.
Please initiate returns here.
You will receive an email when your return is approved, and when your refund or exchange has been processed.
*For Singapore customers, please contact us at email@example.com to initiate your return.
Drop By Our Contact-free Return Bar
After your original pair of sneakers has been accepted at a Happy Returns Return Bar, your refund will be initiated immediately and your new exchange order will ship out within 24 hours. Click here to find a Happy Return Bar location near you.
Online Return Process via Mail
It takes up to 3 weeks for our warehouse to process your return or exchange, we’ll notify you once your return has been approved
Our return window is 60 days! Returns and exchanges are accepted if your sneakers are:
- In the original packaging
When trying on your CARIUMAs for the first time (to test fit & comfort), please make sure to only wear them inside on a clean floor. If you plan to return them (or think there’s a slight chance you might need to exchange them), we ask that you refrain from wearing them outside. This eliminates the possibility of dirt, grime, etc. We cannot accept any sneakers that have been worn down, disheveled, washed or altered in any way. All accessories (insole, socks, shoe laces), and single skate shoe purchase are final sale
Made-to-order shoes are not refundable or exchangeable. The products are manufactured according to your original purchase, produced by demand, so we’re left with no more & no less than exactly what’s needed. Find the right shoe size for you here
It’s simple! Select your desired gift amount. Add to cart. Check your inbox. You’ll receive the Gift Card Email containing the gift card purchase code. Forward the email to your recipient. They’ll use their gift code during checkout. And, BAM, they’ve got a brand new pair of shoes!
- Select gift amount
- Check your inbox for the Gift Card Email
- Forward the email to your recipient
Gift cards may be used toward any purchase. After the recipient’s initial purchase, any gift card balance will remain active. All gift card sales are FINAL.
We know how important it is to find your perfect fit. Here are a few helpful hints to size your sneaker just right.
Help us decide what to restock by clicking on “Notify Me” on the product page. If there’s enough demand, we’ll make it happen!
The only way you can know is by following us www.instagram.com/cariuma/
- Everyone loves that well-loved look, but don’t hesitate to spot-treat stains as they arise, to prolong the life of your sneakers.
- Do not machine wash or dry.
- Keep them away from water, and try a little TLC. Treat stains by hand using an eraser to rub away any marks, or use a brush or soft cloth to reach in between grooves. Brush away dirt in circular motions, whilst alternating direction (for tough stains, use a damp, clean cloth and dry the area with a hair dryer to remove any moisture).
- Do not machine wash or dry.
- Prep your shoe: Remove and soak the laces in warm water with baking soda, and set aside. With your damp cloth, gently wipe down the exterior of the entire shoe to remove dirt on the surface of the shoe. Let dry.
- Build up a soap lather using your cloth. Massage the soapy lather in small, gentle circles all over the leather upper to remove dirt. Wipe away, then repeat if necessary. Let shoes and laces dry completely.
- Do not machine wash or dry.
First, socks! You can toss them in the washing machine, air-dry or line-dry them when done. Be sure to avoid bleaching and tumble-drying!
Next, shirts. You can toss your shirt in the washing machine and set it to cold. When it’s done, you can air-dry or iron on low heat. Be sure to avoid dry-cleaning, tumble-drying, line-drying, and bleaching to keep your shirt looking fresh. Washing it with similar colours is always recommended.
Step into the world of Snoopy and friends, for a collection themed to Take Care with Peanuts. These highly collectible designs celebrate all the ways we take care, with something for the daydreamers, the friends, the surfers, and tree-planters alike.
- The PEANUTS Collection is available to ship to the following countries via our Standard & Express Shipping:
The United States, it’s territories and possessions, Canada, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, and United Kingdom.
Through groundbreaking storytelling from the best and brightest scientists, explorers, photographers, and filmmakers in the world, National Geographic has ignited the explorer in all of us for over 133 years. Featured prominently in this collaborative design, their striking yellow border is a portal to explore the farthest reaches of the Earth, and beyond.
We’re on a mission to protect our planet for the next generation of surfers, skateboarders, and explorers. Starting with a better sneaker — something timeless, seriously comfortable, made ethically — we strive to reduce our day-to-day impact, and give back with gratitude to the Earth.
Your purchase supports the global, nonprofit National Geographic Society in its work to protect and illuminate our world through exploration, research, and education. In addition, we’re proud to plant two trees in the Brazilian rainforest for every pair of sneakers sold, through our in-house Ecological Restoration Program.
The United States (including Puerto Rico & Guam), Canada, EMEA: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and United Kingdom, LATAM: Brazil, Mexico.
Thirteen years have elapsed since your ﬁrst encounters with Sully and Neytiri in the dazzling rainforests of Pandora.
Now, the Na'vi are ready to welcome you back home: this time, plunging us into the depths of Pandora's luminous oceans. This adventure in sustainable design comes on the eve of AVATAR's second installment: The Way of Water. Discover two limited edition designs, inspired by the expansive world of AVATAR. Experience underwater by night with our glow-in-the-dark OCA Low and an artistic representation of the wings of the mountain banshee in our 100% vegan VALLELY and OCA High.
If you no longer wish to subscribe to our emails, you can easily do so by:
- Clicking on the unsubscribe link in one of our emails.
- Sending us an unsubscribe request here; or
- Contacting our care team here. We'd love to know a little more about how we can improve.
- It may take up to 10 business days for the request to take effect.
- You may receive order tracking and order confirmation emails if you have placed an order.
- You may still receive emails regarding Back in Stock items if you have wait-listed items in your account.
If you’d like to start receiving updates from us again, you can reactivate your subscription anytime.
- Where your products are coming from: Products in one order are stored across multiple warehouses.
- Product availability: Product(s) listed as Pre-Order will be shipped at a later date, so that you will receive the available products(s) first!
- Bulk order: If you have ordered four or more pairs of sneakers, apparel, or backpacks; your order will be split and shipped separately.
Tip: If your child is between sizes, round up. Y2 and up can also shop our adult sizes.
Please refer to our return policy for more details.
Pro tip: A repurposed toothbrush or an old T-shirt work like a charm!
Here're 3 simple steps to apply your promo code:
- Add your items to the cart
- Once in the cart, tick the relevant add-on box (depending on the active offer)
- Click check-out and apply your code!
When applying your promo code, please take note that:
- Code may be case sensitive
- Code is not valid on apparel, kids sneakers, backpacks and accessories (insole, laces, shoe bag and socks)
- Code is only valid for one-time use, with the email address that received the promo code communication
- Only one code can used per order; codes cannot be stacked
- White Premium Leather/Black will ship no later than December 11, 2023
- Van Gogh Museum Sunflowers White Leather will ship no later than December 18, 2023
- Van Gogh Museum Jubilee 50 Flower Canvas will ship no later than December 18, 2023
- Van Gogh Museum Sunflowers Off-White Canvas will ship no later than December 18, 2023
- Van Gogh Museum Wheatfields with Crows Canvas will ship no later than December 18, 2023